Did you know…
Revelstoke Bylaw 1900 prohibits drivers from idling for more than three minutes.
Why it matters:
- It’s contributing to climate change. Idling produces unnecessary greenhouse gasses.
- It’s expensive. More than 60 seconds of idling costs more than shutting off your car.
- It’s ineffective. Your engine warms up faster when you’re on the move.
- It’s damaging your car. An idling engine operates at a reduced capacity.
- It’s clogging our air. Help Revelstoke breathe a little easier.
Thank you for doing your part!
This information was compiled from Natural Resources Canada.
and subscribe to our daily newsletter.