Phyllis (Flip) Lind
Mrs. Phyllis Lind passed away at Royal Inland Hospital Kamloops with her loving husband by her side on February 1st, 2012, 10 days short of her 56th birthday.
A funeral service will be held at the Revelstoke United Church on Monday, February 20th at 11:00am with reverend Ken Jones officiating. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Kidney foundation – Dialysis unit Royal Inland Hospital in memory of Phyllis.
Phyllis was born in Drumheller, Alberta on February 11, 1956 and grew up in Canmore, Alberta. Starting at age 12 Phyllis was doing the thing she loved best cooking across Canada moving back to Revelstoke in 1997. She met Ron in 2004 and was married on August 8th, 2008. They did some travelling and working her business she loved “Creations by Flip“.
Phyllis was predeceased by her parents Roy Pasemko and May Colosimo and the one sister she truly loved, Bernadine Black of Edmonton. Phyllis is survived by her husband Ron Lind of Kamloops, sons Michaell Herron, Christopher Sawan of Edmonton and step son Jamie of Revelstoke wife Virgie and grandchildren. Phyllis also had several other family members.
– Gerri & Fernando of Revelstoke, their children Miranda, Vanessa and Zack
– Melody & Marley Pichette of Calgary and their sons Cody and Josh
– Randy & MaryAnne Colosimo in Marysville BC
– Sherina & Murray Pichette of Slave lake, Alberta and their sons Kyle and Keagan
– John Colosimo of Calgary, his children Dori, Talbot, Jamie and Benjamin
– Norman Colosimo of Kelowna
– Brother in law Ken Black of Edmonton and his children Ken and Kendra (Payton & Morgan)
– Corrinda and James
– Lorraine Colosimo
– Connie Wicks and her children Jim of Edmonton, Tabitha Fifield in Penticton and her children
– Mitch, Ryan and Lindsay
– Marla Colosimo of Calgary, Shauna and Chrissy
Aunts and uncles on Ron’s side in Lethbridge and Tsawwassen that totally accepted her and loved her unconditionally as well as Ron’s mother Norma Jean of Revelstoke. So many friends in Revelstoke that were always there to help on the many days when Phyllis’ health was not up to par. Angee & Leanne in Kamloops that were always there for her. The doctors and nurses in Revelstoke and Kamloops. All the nurses and staff in Kamloops on the seventh floor (Renal), sixth floor (Recovery), fifth floor (Rehab), third floor (ICU), as well as the staff in the Emergency room. The staff in the cafeteria always asking about her and trying to help in every way they could.
Special thanks to Doctors Michaud and Connely for such excellent care. Gary & Chrissie Sultz for always being there for Phyllis over the years and being such good friends.
Online condolences can be sent through Flip’s obituary at www.brandonbowersfuneralhome.com
Arrangements in care of Brandon Bowers Funeral Home, Revelstoke, BC